MBLAQ – BLAQ Style
Release Date: 2011.01.10
01. Sad Memories (Intro)
04. Darling / 그대여
05. Throw Away / 버린다
06. Rust / 녹
08. Wish You Hadn’t / 이러지 않았으면해
09. You’re my +
10. Rolling U
11. Oh Yeah(C-Luv & Blue Magic Remix)
12. Y (JR GROOVE Remix)
13. Different Beginning / 또 다른시작 (Outro)
Rock band X Japan has signed a 3-year exclusive agreement with EMI Music for production and distribution of their music in North America. Their first release through EMI is the single “Jade,” scheduled for March 15. This will be the band’s first single in North America, and their first CD single anywhere since “THE LAST SONG” in 1998.
X Japan successfully completed their first U.S. tour last summer, which included their debut U.S. performance at the rock festival Lollapalooza.
Leader Yoshiki said that they have plans for an album this summer, with about half of it being new songs. Naturally, they are also aiming to do a tour for the album before the end of the year.
Yoshiki also stated that the band is currently negotiating for releases in other countries, particularly Europe and other parts of Asia.
In addition, Yoshiki announced that he is getting his own regular radio show, called “YOSHIKI RADIO,” on the U.S.-based satellite radio service Sirius XM. The show is currently planned as a one-hour broadcast once a month, starting in February.
X JAPANとEMI Musicが、北米での製造および流通に関する3年間の専属契約に合意。3月15日に第1弾作品となるシングル「JADE」をリリースすることが決定した。
今回の契約について、EMI Musicの取締役副社長統括マネージャーであるマイク・ハリスは「X JAPANをEMI/Carolineに迎えることができとても光栄です。去年の秋に行われた北米ツアーの成功に続き、X JAPANのリリースのタイミングは完璧だと思います」とコメント。EMI Music North Americaの副社長ドミニック・パンディシアも「私たちは、X JAPANと一緒に仕事をすることに興奮を抑えきれません」と述べている。
また、X JAPANは年内にニューアルバムを携えてのライブツアーを開催することも発表。さらに、Yoshikiがアメリカの衛星ラジオ局Sirius XM Radioでレギュラー番組「YOSHIKI RADIO」を持つことも明らかにされた。
「YOSHIKI RADIO」は1時間のプログラムで、毎月1回の放送を予定。なお、Sirius XM Radioは全米で2000万人が登録しているラジオ会社で、エミネムやボブ・ディラン、ブルース・スプリングスティーンらが番組を持っている。
Source : Natalie
Plastic Tree (プラスティック トゥリー, Purasutikku Torī) is a Japanese rock band which formed in December 1993 in Chiba Prefecture, Japan. They released their first mini-album in December 1995, and in 1997, they debuted by releasing their first single on a major label.
Plastic Tree, also known as PuraTori (プラトゥリ) or Pura (プラ) to fans, was formed in December 1993. Early in their career, they frequently performed live and handed out free copies of their demo tapes.
In 1995, they released their first mini-album Kimyou na Kajitsu: Strange Fruits after changing drummers twice.
Two years later, they released their first single, “Wareta Mado”, with Warner Music Japan, marking their official debut and first release on a major label.
Plastic Tree planned their first overseas tour in 2006, named the Chandelier Tour, and performed concerts in France, Germany, and Finland.
On February 23, 2009, Hiroshi Sasabuchi announced his resignation as the band’s drummer after being with the band for seven years. On July 3, 2009, Kenken Sato was announced as the band’s new drummer. Since forming, they have had four different drummers.
Sound and style
Early in their career, their music had heavy visual kei influences. As time went on, their sound seemed to change and evolve with every album. Due to this, the band does not think that they should be placed into any certain genre.
Plastic Tree has stated that their sound has been considerably influenced by British bands such as Radiohead and The Cure.
The most easily recognizable signature of Plastic Tree’s music is the melodic, child-like voice of Ryūtarō Arimura. Their sound is also aided by Arimura’s abstract lyrics. All four band members collaborate to write songs and lyrics, with Arimura writing most of the lyrics.
Plastic Tree’s current sound revolves around alternative rock.
Ryūtarō Arimura (有村 竜太朗) – vocals, backup guitar
Akira Nakayama (ナカヤマ アキラ) – lead Guitar
Tadashi Hasegawa (長谷川 正) – bass guitar
Kenken Sato (佐藤 ケンケン) – drums
Hiroshi Sasabuchi (ササブチ ヒロシ) – drums (2001 – 2009)
Takashi Ōshōdani (大正谷 隆) – drums (1996 – 2001)
Shin – drums (1993 – 1996)
- Kimyou na Kajitsu: Strange Fruits (1995.12.11)
- Hide and Seek (1997.07.10)
- Puppet Show (1998.08.26)
- Parade (2000.08.23)
- Cut: Early Songs Best Selection (2001.03.27)
- Plastic Tree Single Collection (2001.11.14)
- トロイメライ (TRÄUMEREI [toroimerai]) (2002.09.21)
- Best Album (Premium Best) (2002.11.07)
- シロクロニクル (Shiro Chronicle) (2003.10.22)
- Cell (2004.8.25)
- 白盤 [Shiro Ban] (Greatest Hits) (2005.10.26)
- 黒盤 [Kuro Ban] (Greatest Hits) (2005.10.26)
- Chandelier (2006.06.28)
- 「ネガとポジ」(Nega to Poji) (2007.06.27)
- Plastic Tree “e.p” (What is “Plastic Tree”?) (2007.07.13)
- B面画報 (B-Men Gahō) (2007.09.05)
- ウツセミ (Utsu Semi) (2008.09.24)
- ゲシュタルト崩壊 (Gestalt Houkai) (2009.08.26)
- ドナドナ (Dona Dona) (2009.12.23)
- リラの樹 Rira no ki (1996.09.25)
- 割れた窓 Wareta Mado (1997.06.25)
- 本当の嘘 Hontō no Uso (1998.02.15)
- 絶望の丘 Zetsubō no Oka (1998.06.25)
- トレモロ Tremolo (1999.03.10)
- Sink (1999.08.25)
- ツメタイヒカリTsumetai Hikari (1999.12.10)
- スライド Slide (2000.04.19)
- ロケット Rocket (2000.07.12)
- プラネタリウム Planetarium (2001.01.07)
- 散りユク僕ラ Chiriyuku Bokura (2001.09.14)
- 蒼い鳥 Aoi Tori (2002.06.26)
- バカになったのに Baka Ni Natta Noni (2003.05.21)
- もしもピアノが弾げたなら Moshimo Piano ga Hiketanara (2003.06.25)
- 水色ガールフレンド Mizuiro Girlfriend (2003.10.1)
- 雪蛍 Yuki Hotaru (2004.01.12)
- 春咲 センチメンタル Harusaki Sentimental (2004.03.10)
- メランコリック Melancholic (2004.07.28)
- 讚美歌 Sanbika (2005.5.11)
- 名前のない花 Namae no Nai Hana (2005.10.12)
- Ghost (2005.11.16)
- 空中ブランコ Kūchū Buranko (2005.12.14)
- ナミダ ドロップ Namida Drop (2006.05.10)
- スピカ Spica (2007.01.23)
- 真っ赤な糸 Makka Na Ito (2007.05.16)
- アローンアゲイン、ワンダフルワールド Alone Again, Wonderful World (2008.04.09)
- リプレイ/DOLLY Replay/dolly (2008.08.13)
- 梟 Fukurō (2009.6.10)
- サナトリウム Sanatorium (2009.10.28)
- ムーンライト ――――。 Moonlight—– (2010.07.28)
- みらいいろFuture Colors (2010.12.15)
- 二次元ヲゴール③ Nijigen Orgel 3 (2004.12.22)
- 黒テント② Kuro Tent 2 (2002.12.18)
- 黒テント (2002.03.21)
- 二次元ヲゴール② Nijigen Orgel 2 (2000.11.22)
- 二次元ヲゴール Nijigen Orgel (2005.07.28)
- 花燃えて、亡霊の涙、天幕に堕ちる。- Live & Clips 2005 (2006.03.09)
- Zero 10th Anniversary Live at Budokan (2007.09.08)
- Merry Go Around The World (2008.12.24)
- Tent (Tento) Live performance at Budokan (2009.08.30)
Vocal : Tatsuya (gone 2001)
Guitar :Ken (gone 2001)
Vocal : Asagi
Guitar : Sin
Guitar : Ruiza
The band of Visual style Kei Classic (Kote-Kote Kei) formed in Osaka 16 a January of 2000 Liderado by KISAKI
a legend of the Kei Line of vision indies, before was and was to lider of La:Sadiés along with Kyo..que time
despues the band would be called Dir in Congregation, already without KISAKI leaves the band by differences
in ubicación/zona where the band situe.
Despues of it I form MIRAGE and the seal MATINA, producer of bands indies,
to apartir of this KISAKI obtained fame, and I stop being a simple personage. The first formation of the group
consisted of Tatsuya (vocalista), Ruiza (guitarist), Ken (guitarist), Kisaki (bearish) and Shion (drummer,
later changed his name to Takuma).
Its first launching was single “Usago nonHitsuji”, was sent the 1 of distributed
March and gratuitously. They had his first concert just a short time later, the 11 of March, in the Shibuya On Air West
and the 15 of March sent their first one demo-covers “SEXUAL” call.
18 and 20 of March of year 2000 had two concerts one-man, and the 3 of May had his first appearance in television.
The 14 of June had their first one one-man real,
during that they distributed gratuitously demo-covers “SEXUAL Destruction of”. First maxi-single of Syndrome was
sent the 17 of Julio of 2000.
The 10 of December participated in the Spark event up in hide Museum.
that participated in this event were Psycho him Cému, Mystic Moon and RESEARCH They sent his first mini-album
in November, and llamao “Fiction”. This launching was followed by the one of its second mini-album, “Sosei”,
the 20 of December, this mini-album was limited 5000 copies, but it was sold very fast.
The siguioente year began
for Syndrome with a concert one-man in Shibuya On Air West. Soon they relaunched its first single “Usagi no Hitsuji”
as maxi-single and were distributed again gratuitously. The 25 of April of 2001 sent to their first called VHS “Thread
of Promise” Unfortunately, Tatsuya and Ken anuciaron their retirement of the band during FINAL TOUR ONE MAN LIVE
“LAST MEMORY OF NOSTALGIA” AT SHIBUYA AIR WEST the 29 of April of the 2001… decided to remain by a little
more time… The 10 of June, they distributed his I complete CD “if relfect yourself”, that also that day distributed
gratuitously to a VHS VIDEO in Osakás LIVE. Finally his I complete concert oneman would be called “CONPLETION
XXX FIRST EPISODE” in OSAKA BANANA HALL the 10 of June of 2001.
Quickly a new vocalista Asagi (ex–Je*Reviens)
and the guitarist Without (ex–Vasalla) entrarian in the band in June of 2001. His I complete concert with the second
formation would occur in SHIBUYA AIR WEST 7 of September of 2002, to the ibual that seal MATINA would close its
doors that same date, acausa of the change that surgío with the Kei Line of vision during year 2002, the exito of the
Oshare Kei and the Eroguro Kei/y new tendencies (Visual Neon Kei) would move to the Kote-Kote Kei (but known as
Visual Kei Classic) of the first place… time despues this style would resurge of a way different “New at the moment
single School” in any case a 10% from the 100 are VKC at the moment